Men with Jeeps Calendar-Photo Contest
- To enter, complete the online entry form. There is no fee to enter.
- Entries must be received by FRIDAY, September 30, 2022. Jeep Girls Connect takes no responsibility for lost entries.
- Photos are open to ALL Men with Jeeps. This is your time to represent guys.
- Each photo can be entered in ONE category ONLY: First Responders, Active Military, Veterans, On the Farm, In the Woods, Beach/Water, City Life, Culture, Animals, Working on the Jeep, In the Workplace, Sweat Equity, Silly, Helping Others and “Other”. If you feel your photo does not fit into a specific category, please submit using the “Other” category.
- Each submission MUST include a Jeep and a male participant. Submissions may contain more than one male participant.
- Any Model of Jeep can be represented in submissions.
- Per person entries ARE NOT limited.
- Entries may be color or black and white digital photographs. Winners will be required to submit original material (high resolution files) for reproduction purposes, so that the winning photos are publishable.
- By submitting photos via the online form, you understand and agree that you have obtained permission from the subject in your photograph to submit their photo to the Jeep Girls Connect Men with Jeeps Calendar Photo Contest.
- By submitting photos via the online form, the photographer and photo subject grants Jeep Girls Connect the right to publish the winning entry along with the photographer’s and subject’s names. There will not be Further compensation for such publication. Entrants agree and understand that their photo submissions may be used by Jeep Girls Connect in other promotional and/or marketing materials.
- JUDGING: All entries will be judged by a committee of Jeep Girls Connect members. Once finalists are selected, those photos will be published on social media and on the Jeep Girls Connect website (www.jgc.rocks) for voting.
- Once final selections have been made, voting will take place for the COVER PHOTO.
- The names and photos of the winners are scheduled to be published in late-October 2022.