First Annual Virtual Scavenger Hunt
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
Jeep Girls Connect
Is hosting our
First Annual Virtual Scavenger Hunt
WINNERS WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING
Grand Prize Package
JGC bag stuffed full of Jeep Girls Connect gear including: The bag of course, decal, tee-shirt, hoodie, blanket, koozie and $25.00 Visa Gift card.
JGC hoodie, decal and water Bottle
Decal and water bottle
REGISTER BEFORE MAY 31ST AND GET YOUR NAME ENTERED INTO A DRAWING FOR A JGC HOODIE
Join Jeep Girls Connect as we host our very first annual virtual Scavenger Hunt.
This is meant to be fun for all lady jeepers, but remember, to participate, you must be a member of the Jeep Girls Connect Group (you will be required to make group posts during the scavenger hunt) and be a lady Jeeper.
Please note, I like to think a bit outside of the box, so this will not be set up like a traditional “scavenger hunt”. Basically, you won’t be going to a location and finding some box containing a treasure of some sort. Instead, you will be presented with several what I call “opportunities”. Each “opportunity” that you choose to participate in will reward you points.
How it Works?
On the morning of June 27, 2021, I will send a mass email to all registrants. The email will include the scavenger hunt list (list of “Opportunities”), as well as a sign that you must either print or hand make. If you choose to make your sign, it must be worded exactly as I send it to you, no exceptions.
Additionally, if you make your own sign, there are no restrictions on creativity, but again, remember that it must read exactly as the one I send you that morning. That said, you are free to decorate it or add whatever you like. As long as the photos/videos pick up the verbiage I give you, the rest is good to go. Just please refrain from profanities. We might even throw in a bonus point for extra creative signs. DON’T FORGET, your printed or handmade signs must be taken with you on the adventure.
The event will begin at 7:00 am and end at 7:00 pm YOUR TIME. One-hour prior to each time-zones start time, I will send out an email to every registrant in that particular time zone. Your email will contain the list of “Opportunities” for you to hunt down, as well as the sign that you must print off or make. Again, if you do not have a printer, or, you just want to be creative, you are more than welcome to make a sign that contains the same verbiage as the sign that I email.
- You MUST include you and or your Jeep in every photo or video submitted.
- You MUST include the sign that I send you (or that you make) in every photo or video submitted
- You MUST make a post in JEEP GIRLS CONNECT after each photo or video you take
- You MUST tag each submission/post with #JGCscavengerhunt
- Keep it legal. You will be immediately disqualified if you post photos or videos of you violating the law, including trespassing.
HOW TO WIN:
For each photo you post/submit that meets the scavenger hunt requirements, you will receive one point
For each Video you post/submit that meets the scavenger hunt requirements, you will receive two points.
The participant with the greatest number of points at the end of the event will win the prize package.
Winners will be notified within one week after event ends.
There will be opportunities on the list to receive extra bonus points. These opportunities will be revealed when you receive your list.
The most creative “handmade” signs that meet hunt rules (meaning your sign reads exactly as it is supposed to) will receive one BONUS point
- Be prepared to have some fun and be adventurous. The more willing you are to be social and get out of your comfort zone, the more points you will acquire
- If you are making your own sign (with the verbiage I give you), you are welcome to make it ahead of time and insert the verbiage when I email it. That will save you time and allow you to have more time hunting for “opportunities”.
- Think about how you will get your sign in every photo or video submitted.
- Use the people around you. Don’t be afraid to meet strangers to assist you in completing your “opportunities”
- I have purposely listed challenges that are not available to every participant in every part of the country. However, there will be plenty of “opportunities”, along with BONUS point opportunities, wherever you are.
Registration Ends: June 25, 2021
|Event Date||06-27-2021 7:00 am|
|Event End Date||06-27-2021 7:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||05-24-2021|
|Cut off date||06-25-2021 11:00 pm|